Whether you are starting a new lawn, doing a complete renovation, or looking to over seed, we can help you.
There are two different directions that can be taken when determining how you want to establish your lawn.
- Seed develops a lawn over time.
- Seed is less expensive than sod.
- Seed requires comprehensive care for at least 90 days.
- Sod establishes a lawn instantly.
- Sod is more expensive than seeding.
- Sod requires extensive watering for 30 – 60 days.
If you have any Questions our licensed turf care professionals can help you choose the right type of turf for your home’s needs.